(Spanish CNN) — Lionel Messi is living his last hours as a PSG player and this Saturday he will play his last match at Parque de los Príncipes.
After several weeks of speculation over his departure from the team, PSG coach Christophe Galtier has finally confirmed Messi’s departure.
“I had the privilege of coaching the best player in the history of football. This will be his last game at the Parc des Princes, and I hope he receives the best reception,” Galtier told reporters on Thursday.
Messi’s last match at PSG will be against Clermont, which is the final day of the 2022/2023 French Ligue 1.
The Parisian club comes to this meeting as the league champion 1 after drawing last week against Racing Strasbourg, they will now simply be looking to end the current season with an “excellent qualification”, as Galtier put it.
In order not to miss Messi’s last match at PSG, we give you all the details.
What time to see Messi’s last game with PSG?
PSG against Clermont will be played this Saturday, June 3 at the Parque de los Príncipes stadium, home of the Parisian club.
Here are the timetables in different countries:
- Argentina: 4:00 p.m. (Buenos Aires time)
- Mexico: 1:00 p.m. (Mexico City time)
- Colombia: 2:00 p.m. (Bogotá time)
- United States: 3:00 p.m. (Miami time)
Where to watch on TV and on the Internet?
- In Argentina, the match will be broadcast on the Star+ streaming platform and on ESPN on television.
- In Mexico, Colombia and other Latin American countries, the party is for Star+.
- In the United States, the game can be seen on TV on Bein Sports and Bein Sports Ñ, as well as on the Bein Sports Connect platform if you prefer to watch it online. Remember that Bein Sports owns the rights to Ligue 1 in the United States.
With information from Reuters.