(Spanish CNN) — The 2022/2023 edition of the Men’s Champions League ends this Saturday June 10 and the world of European football will have a new monarch. The title of the most important tournament at club level will be played by Manchester City of England and Inter Milan of Italy.
On the one hand, Pep Guardiola’s City are the favorites to win the competition. With his squad worth more than €1 billion, according to Transfermarkt data, the citizens They’ve already won the Premier League and FA Cup this season, so now they’re looking to clinch the treble with the Champions League.
On the other hand, Simone Inzaghi’s Inter did not have the best campaign in the local league; However, he had a remarkable performance in other domestic competitions (he was champion of the Italian Super Cup in January and the Italian Cup in May) and in the Champions League he showed his best football to reach the title match.
So, even if there is a favorite, the two clubs have arguments to win this Champions League final, which will be an unprecedented confrontation in all respects (the two teams have never faced each other in official competitions, according to Transfermarkt) .
To not miss the duel, here is everything you need to know to see it live.
What time is the 2022/2023 Champions League final?
The final between Manchester City – which is aiming for the first Champions League in its history – and Inter – who last won the “orejona” for the last time in 2010 – will be played on Saturday June 10 at the Atatürk stadium in Istanbul, Turkey.
Here is the match schedule in different countries:
- Central European Time: 9:00 p.m.
- Mexico City, Mexico: 1 p.m.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: 4:00 p.m.
- Bogota, Colombia: 2:00 p.m.
- Miami, USA: 3:00 p.m.
Where to watch live on TV and the Internet?
- In Mexico, the rights to the Champions League are held by TNT, so you can watch the game on that channel and on the HBO Max streaming platform.
- In Argentina, the match will be on ESPN, the Star+ streaming platform and on Fox Sports.
- In Colombia and the rest of Latin America (except Brazil) and Central America, the final is on ESPN and Star+.
- In the United States, the game will air on TUDN and CBS.
- In Spain, the confrontation can be followed on Telefonica, Mediapro and RTVE.